Thursday 6 October 2011

head vs gut

Isn‘t it just like that sometimes?
Your head tells you the exact opposite than your gut does. So what do you trust more? Would you rather go for the radical and logical answer or do you follow your feelings? What if your emotions were just temporary? But what if your gut is actually telling the truth? How do you decide? 
There is this good friend of mine. He‘s been a friends for a long time and we get along really well. So well, it sometimes even frightens me a little. 
So my emotions kept saying „You 2 would make a lovely couple!“, „You have to admit you like him even more than just a good friend.“ or „Come on! He IS handsome!!“ 
I decided to trust my head which clearly suggested not to „fall in love“ (now that does sound really cheesy, doesn‘t it?) and I‘m glad I did. It turned out to be the best idea. 
Sometimes following your feelings can be the wrong decision – we were given common sense. I reckon we should use it more often.

(this is in fact a pretty 'old' comic – February 2011. I was in Australia at that time.)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LABLES