Saturday 7 July 2012

Old 1.0 – The Realistic

During the summer break I was at home in Upper Austria. When I cleaned up my room I found a huge folder with old drawings from yeeeaaaars ago.
I always liked to draw with references – preferably animals. Usually I‘d just do it in black and white with a pencil or crayons. No water colour – that was always too much effort. I only remember doing a coloured picture with crayons twice: 2 cats – one is at my grandparents in Vienna and one has my godfather. 
I tried to find out when the drawings were actually done... wasn‘t too easy though.
The pictures:
1|| horse: as you can see 2001 (when I was 11)
2|| shark: same here – in 2001
3|| shell: think that must be some time around 2003, I think?
4|| Jack Sparrow: a christmas present for a schoolmate of mine in 2004. She (still?) has the original drawing. I only have a photo copy
The other categories: 


1 comment:

  1. i also have a photo copy of that drawing ;) hehe

    ReplyDelete

LABLES