Tuesday 16 October 2012

My life according to Elvis Presley

Came across an old ‘game‘ and found it quite funny. 
>>Using only song names from one artist, cleverly answer these questions. Try not to repeat a song title.

Pick your Artist:
Elvis Presley

Are you a male or female:
Hard headed woman

Describe yourself:
The Meanest girl in town


How do you feel:
I don‘t care if the sun don‘t shine

Describe where you currently live:
in the ghetto

If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
Viva Las Vega

Your favorite form of transportation:
Mystery train

You and your best friends are:
Raised on Rock

Favorite time of day:
Such A Night

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
Song Of The Shrimp

What is life to you:
Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus

Describe your relationship:
I Don't Wanna Be Tied

Your fear:
Without Him

What is the best advice you have to give:
Flip, Flop and Fly

Thought for the Day:
My Wish Came True

How I would like to die:
In My Father's House

My soul's present condition:
Girl Happy

My motto is:
Let‘s Have A Party

1 comment:

  1. Pick your Artist:
    the beatles

    Are you a male or female:
    bad boy

    Describe yourself:
    i am the walrus


    How do you feel:
    I feel fine

    Describe where you currently live:
    octopus's garden

    If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
    strawberry fields forever

    Your favorite form of transportation:
    yellow submarine

    You and your best friends are:
    getting better

    Favorite time of day:
    a hard day's night / anytime at all

    If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
    sgt. peppers lonely heart club band

    What is life to you:
    i don't want to spoil the party

    Describe your relationship:
    can't buy me love

    Your fear:
    when i'm sixty four

    What is the best advice you have to give:
    your mother should know / you can't do that

    Thought for the Day:
    everybody's got something to hide except me an my monkey

    How I would like to die:
    free as a bird

    My soul's present condition:
    lucy in the sky with diamonds

    My motto is:
    let it be

    ReplyDelete

LABLES